- Cardiovascular Imaging Expertise
Cardiovascular Imaging Expertise
Global comprehensive cardiac services for safe and effective treatments
Advances in medical imaging offer clinicians and sponsors sensitive and quantitative analysis of cardiac structure and function. While these advances enable increasingly sensitive assessments of drug safety and efficacy, the success of your clinical trial depends on the selection and accurate measurement of cardiovascular endpoints. Clario’s cardiovascular team has experience with all imaging modalities including the latest innovations in molecular imaging and echocardiographic strain, helping you design and support the evaluation of your drug or medical device.
Expert independent review of cardiovascular images and quantitative image analysis in support of novel therapeutics and medical devices. We apply state-of-the-art software to deliver reproducible, high quality data.
Expert modality support
Support for a wide range of imaging modalities and quantitative cardia endpoints across all phases including expertise and guidance for regulatory submissions (FDA, EMA, PMDA, and CFDA).
- Angiography (ANGIO)
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CMR)
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT)
- Echocardiography (ECHO)
- Nuclear Medicine (PET, SPECT, MUGA)
- Vascular Ultrasound (US, CIMT)
Respected Imaging Data
Rigorous quality control throughout the trial to ensure high quality data.
- Qualification of imaging sites
- Monitoring site adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Specification of imaging requirements
- Customized hardware/software specifications
- Protocol training and technical support
Therapeutically-focused project team
- 30 years of global experience
- Board-certified cardiologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and registered radiologic technologists and sonographers providing expert independent review