Receive precise and cost-effective QT assessments with Early Precision QT (EPQT). Quality QT/QTc data is imperative in today’s competitive R&D market. Clario supported 70% of all new drug approvals from 2019-2020 offering a full range of support — from study design through submission — for formal Thorough QT studies and for assessing QT safety in clinical trials for which a traditional TQT study is not feasible.
Watch this video for more information.
Confidently implement EPQT in your Phase 1 studies to enable earlier, more precise and cost-effective cardiac safety assessments and potentially qualify for a TQT waiver. The EPQT methodology was clinically proven in a comprehensive clinical trial, which concluded that ECGs collected and analyzed during routine early-phase studies could reliably provide cardiac safety information typically derived from dedicated TQT studies.
- Understand QT and other ECG effects of a new drug and ensure compliance with ICH E14 Regulation
- Obtain reliable, precise data earlier in development using clinically proven proprietary Early Precision QT methodology
- Navigate unexpected issues throughout your trial by collaborating with our Phase 1 Center of Excellence
- Partner with Clario Certified Sites who are well-trained and well-equipped to shorten study startup times and collect quality data
- Ensure promising drugs and therapies aren’t eliminated due to inaccurate data
Collect continuous ECG data with certainty in site-based or decentralized clinical trials with our flexible technology solutions and patient-friendly devices.
Blood Pressure Services
Collect and centrally analyze accurate, consistent, quality blood pressure data from site-based to decentralized trials.
ECG — On-site to DCT and Phase I-IV
Monitor every heartbeat with precision from anywhere to ensure safety throughout your site-based or decentralized clinical trial.
Regulatory Consultation and Statistical Analysis Expertise
Leverage our industry key opinion leaders to understand the complex regulatory landscape while minimizing risk with confidence.