Cardiac safety concerns are among the leading reasons that promising drugs are delayed or abandoned. Centralized ECG collection drives optimal enrollment decisions, increases patient safety and speeds trials. Clario is a leading provider of ECG services, with 50 years of experience designing and conducting successful studies. We offer a range of options tailored to your compound, site locations and ever-changing regulatory requirements.
Our solution empowers studies with standard assessments, high-quality data and centralized monitoring to minimize risk. Whether using a traditional ECG collection model or looking for a way to virtualize your clinical trial, our solution can be customized to support your trial design.
- Relying on site local ECG collection causes inconsistency, poor-quality data can result in erroneously including/excluding patients due to inaccurate machine measurements
- Our consistent equipment and analysis methodology specifically designed for clinical trials equates to high quality, clean, consistent, digital ECG data, delivered centrally to the client
- Simple easy-to-use design enables patient-administered ECGs at home
- Our solution is fully integrated with Clario’s platform and enables clinical-trial-quality centralized ECG reads
- Flexible technology supports patients or traveling nurse collection models with all the same benefits of a traditional site-based ECG
- Clario applies operational expertise enabling our sponsors to execute trials in the most challenging and ever-evolving environments
Phase I/TQT Assessment
Fulfill your ICH E14 requirement early, minimize risk and potentially reduce costs throughout your trial by collaborating with our Phase 1 Center of Excellence.
Collect reliable continuous ECG data for arrhythmia analysis either in-clinic or at home. Clario’s offers flexible technology solutions and patient friendly devices.
Blood Pressure Services
Collect accurate, reliable blood
pressure data with consistent devices
and centralized data analysis.
Regulatory Consultation and Statistical Analysis Services
Leverage our industry key opinion leaders to understand the complex regulatory landscape while minimizing risk with confidence.