The Clario Medical Image Storage Repository provides you with tools to store and access images for use in future clinical trial projects or audits. You can easily store and share your 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GDPR-compliant images and source documents anywhere in the world — from any device — securely.
DICOM, PDF, photo, video, ECG, etc.
De-identify & QA
Global cloud network
Images are securely stored
How does it work?
This Secure, web-based medical image cloud storage system allows you to upload, search, view and authorize downloads of de-identified DICOM images.
- Easy upload: Upload images individually or in batches from anywhere in the world with just a few clicks. Your days of wasting time shipping CDs and paperwork are over.
- Long-term retention: Rest assured knowing your images and documents are secure in the cloud.
- Nothing to install: Upload images using our secure, 100% browser-based global cloud network — no additional hardware or software required.
- Accessible: Give sponsors or other authorized users direct access for viewing de-identified images online or send a link to enable them to either view or download images on demand.
Security, privacy and support at every step
The Clario Medical Image Storage Repository de-identifies every image with a 100% guarantee.
- 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GDPR compliance: Clario’s Image Repository is built on our SMART Submit technology. We handle the task of de-identifying every image using our proprietary artificial intelligence functionality, followed by visual quality control for anomalous cases or those generated on new imaging equipment.
- Safe and secure: Every medical image in the repository is backed up in multiple geographic locations using data centers and systems that adhere to the latest security measures.
- Customer support you can count on: Our multilingual customer support team is available to assist you anywhere in the world with image uploads, transfers and viewing — 24/7/365. Our image quality control technicians, data managers and operations teams are dedicated to image management and to making your medical Image storage Repository work for you.