How to optimize patient and clinician reported outcome assessment data (COA) in early phase clinical trials on demand webinar
In this webinar replay, our team of expert panelists will answer key questions around Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) data collection in early phase clinical trials. Chris Vogel, Clario’s Executive Director for eCOA Solutions, will steer the discussion taking a deep dive into frequently asked questions around effective COA collection strategies including the debate between paper vs. electronic diaries, eCOA collection in decentralized and hybrid trials, regulatory requirements and guidance on patient-reported data, benefits to real-time data access and more.
- Understand the importance of capturing Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) data and what global regulators require
- Gain insight into the pitfalls with paper diaries and their impact on trial data quality, timelines, and cost
- Impact of electronic COA capture on data quality and patient burden
- Understand what a decentralized or hybrid trial is and how this impacts COA collection
- Why real-time data is valuable in early phase trials
Watch this webinar replay to understand how to optimize patient and clinician reported outcome assessment data (COA) in early phase clinical trials.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest insights and best practices by subscribing to our newsletter. You’ll receive notifications whenever we publish new webinar replays, blog posts and other downloadable resources.