iSpiro – Next generation respiratory home monitoring
Easy-to-use home Spirometry
Clario iSpiro® collects full spirometry at home, enabling remote collection of pulmonary endpoints that are becoming increasingly important in clinical research. iSpiro is the combination of an easy-to-use spirometry sensor that meets American Thoracic Society / European Respiratory Society (ATS/ERS) requirements in conjunction with the iSpiro App and handheld device.
The iSpiro App is designed to both educate the patient and improve the quality of the spirometry data collected:
- Guides patient through the lung function assessment
- Includes easy-to-follow instructional videos and step-by-step instructions
- Provides on-screen test results, quality statements and feedback
The iSpiro App also reduces investigative site burden through a simplified patient-specific setup. QR codes generated through the Clario Portal and a quick setup checklist make deployment easy for sites and patients.
Mobile cellular communication networks seamlessly transfer collected data at any time, right after the test or at a scheduled time. This allows for near real-time review of collected data by the investigator or assigned reviewers via the Clario Portal.
Leverage iSpiro at home in your next respiratory trial
- Collect full spirometry, including high-quality Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), from patients remotely
- Simple device set-up and patient management for sites
- Patient guidance with onscreen videos and smart prompts to support proper spirometry maneuvers
- Automated mobile cellular data transmission to Clario for study oversight through the Clario portal
Guided patient experience
The iSpiro application’s clean interface design helps the patient focus on their task at hand. Guided coaching and workflows ensure that they are aware of the steps to perform for high-quality spirometry performance at home.
Optimized data flow
Data is captured by iSpiro and automatically transferred to the Clario Portal without the need for patient or site interaction (integrated mobile cellular data transfer via the iSpiro App and handheld device).
- Easily dispense and reassign iSpiro via portal to patients
- Review reports of patient sessions in portal
- Receive email notifications when measured value falls below threshold or if patient session has not occurred in three consecutive days
- Easily collect spirometry with iSpiro in scheduled home sessions
- Transfer data collected at home to Clario
- Review collected data on Clario portal and reports
- Receive email notifications on transferred data
- Receive data exports from Clario
Quality and safety
Clario operates a Quality Management System according to EN IS0 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820. The availability of the iSpiro solution depends on national regulations and registrations. If the solution is available in your country, please contact Clario for more information.