The first patient touch point is one of the most important: consent forms. With almost 50 years of experience, Clario has been perfecting endpoint data collection as an experienced data management and decentralized clinical trial company. Clario removes the hurdles in front of patients: pages of arcane terms, frightening side effects and ALL CAPS admonitions, in order to minimize challenges for your studies, such as constant patient churn, rising costs and lengthening timelines.
Learn how Clario’s clinical trial eConsent system is co-creating the future of clinical trials by converting complex paper documents into usable digital content. Clario is a company dedicated to partnering with patients to co-create the future of decentralized clinical trials.
It’s not just about paper — it’s about process
Our company’s decentralized clinical trial and eConsent offerings are built to meet the real-world needs of sponsors and Contract Research Organizations (CROs), sites and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), and trial participants — by turning a regulatory checkbox into a powerful tool for engagement that can accelerate study completion and improve patient experience.
eConsent done right, every step of the way
Comfortable for patients
- Patients in the clinic or remote can easily understand the process
- Knowledge reviews to ensure patient comprehension
- Personalized videos
- Ability for patients to add comments and ask questions
Practical for sites
- Enhanced interactions
- Better-informed study participants
- Increased retention
- A decrease in the staff time required
Powerful for sponsors and CROs
- Signing out multiple documents to a single site or subject
- Easy handling of documented signatures
- Managing multiple IRBs in one study
Useful for IRBs
- Support for every step from defining content, to IRB approval, to site distribution
- A built-in approval workflow gives IRBs the same experience as patients
- A full audit trail of comments, responses, and changes
eConsent improves customer care and value
What do you get with Clario eConsent besides advanced functionality and ease of use?
- Seamless integration with the Clario platform that flattens the learning curve
- One build team, one project manager, one point-of-contact
- Standard, fast-track implementation to get your study up and running in two to three weeks
- Low, add-on pricing as part of the Clario Electronic Data Capture (EDC) suite of products