- Airwave Oscillometry – Fast and easy assessment of small airway function on demand webinar
Airwave Oscillometry – Fast and easy assessment of small airway function on demand webinarJanuary 14, 2022
Phil Lake, PhD, Director, Respiratory Solutions at Clario, and Lennart Lunblad, PhD, Director Clinical Science, Thorasys Thoracic Medical Systems Inc, discuss the uses of oscillometry in clinical trials and the potential for oscillometry based endpoints to augment or replace traditional lung function endpoints to better understand the impact of new medicines.
- Share general AOS overview, techniques and measurement
- Interpreting small lung changes and linking to clinical outcomes
- Understanding endpoints to drive label claims for new medicines
- Using AOS to measure lung safety and disease progression in non-respiratory clinical trials
- Audience Q&A
Fill out the form to access the on demand webinar.